NorthStar, India’s leading School Bus and Child Safety Solution brings you the Handbook of Safety for Children in Indian Schools prepared and published by The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, National Disaster Management Division. It is a MUST READ handbook for school administrators, education officers, emergency officials, school principals and teachers, and an invaluable resource for making the school a safer place for our children.
With strategies, plans and advice for dealing with all forms of safety issues – including earthquakes, fires, weak building structures, accidents and much more – this is the tool to possess in the arsenal of every educator.
Download it free from the NorthStar website here: http://northStar.ws/downloads/School_Safety_India_Handbook.pdf
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- What parents must know about school bus GPS
- GPS – Effective, Practical and Ubiquitous
- Parenting Week: Parenting Styles, Helicopter Parents, Rude Children, Pushover Parents
- Must Read: Indian Government Guidelines for the Prevention of Child Abuse in India
- April is Child Abuse Awareness Month: Are you informed?
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Add blog to our blog directory
- Entrepreneur, Environmentalist, Software Architect, School Bus Safety Expert, Health Nut, Adrenalin Junkie, Foodie and love a good joke